Post Hall Rental
Our post hall is available for rent!
Please send an email to ALPost179Adjutant@gmail.com providing the function, dates, and point of contact, or complete a Hall Rental Form dropping it off to the club (rear of post building) after 4:30 p.m. before 8:30 p.m. The club lounge manager will be in contact with you. To followup on your rental, please call 830-625-0179 and ask for the Club Manager.
- Hall Capacity: 213
- Hall Availability: Monday thru Sunday
Hall Rental Rules
1. All beverages must be purchased through the Post at the Post Hall Rental Rates. A copy of current beverage prices may be obtained through the club staff.
2. Under no circumstances, may any beer, soda, or wine be brought onto post premises.
3. Keg beer is not allowed.
4. Beverage sales are pay-as-you-go or pre-paid.
5. Checks will not be accepted without prior consent. An ATM is available inside the club (rear of building).
6. Any function involving the sale and consumption of alcoholic beverages requires the lessee to have on-premise security -
a. provided by one (1) uniformed, Certified Peace Officer (full time paid employees only) for events having 100 or fewer guests;
b. two (2) officers for events with 101 or more guests.
Detention Officers and/or Reserve Officers are not permitted by Texas State law.
Lessee must furnish the name and department(s) of the officers hired no later than ten (10) days prior to the event.