Currently, our post is open at 75% capacity.
Future rentals may email ALPost179Adjutant@gmail.com with completed form. The club lounge manager will be in contact with you.
Have a special function (birthday, anniversary, engagement, etc.) coming up,
or a one-time meeting and need a place to hold it?
The hall in our post is available for rent!!!
Please send an email to ALPost179Adjutant@Gmail.Com providing the function, date(s), from/to times and point of contact, or complete a Hall Rental Form dropping it off to the club (rear of post building) after 4:30 p.m. before 8:30 p.m. To followup on your rental, please call 830-625-0179 and ask for the Club Manager.
Hall Capacity - 213
Hall Availabilty - Monday thru Sunday
At this time, we are at 75% capacity (159) per State of Texas. Face coverings must be worn and social distancing adhered to per the City and State.
HALL RENTAL RULES
1. All beverages must be purchased through the Post at the Post Hall Rental Rates. A copy of current beverage prices may be obtained through the club staff.
2. Under no circumstances, may any beer, soda, or wine be brought onto post premises.
3. Keg beer is not allowed.
4. Beverage sales are pay-as-you-go or pre-paid.
5. Checks will not be accepted without prior consent. An ATM is available inside the club (rear of building).
6. Any function involving the sale and consumption of alcoholic beverages requires the lessee to have on-premise security -
a. provided by one (1) uniformed, Certified Peace Officer (full time paid employees only) for events having 100 or fewer guests;
b. two (2) officers for events with 101 or more guests.
Detention Officers and/or Reserve Officers are not permitted by Texas State law.
Lessee must furnish the name and department(s) of the officers hired NO LATER THAN ten (10) days prior to the event.