MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL and
PAID UP FOR LIFE MEMBERSHIPS
All renewals MUST be completed on line. Any renewals that have already been mailed in will be processed.
Renew membership online
Once you renew on-line, you can print out your new membership card for the year
Membership in The American Legion is based on the calendar-year (January 1st to December 31st). When a member pays their dues, you are paid up for that membership year. You will receive twelve (12) monthly subscriptions to The American Legion Magazine.
The renewal process begins in July each year for the upcoming membership year. Renewal notices are sent out in July, October, January, March and May.
When a member renews, they are removed from future renewal notices for that year. There are times when a member pays their dues, they still receive a renewal notice. If dues are paid to the our post, it takes a little longer for national to be notified about the renewal and you may receive another renewal notice. If this occurs, please check with us to ensure we have received your dues.
PAID UP FOR LIFE (PUFL) MEMBERSHIPS
Current members may now enroll in the Paid Up For Life program online. Pay in full or choose 12 monthly installments.
- No more renewal notices. No more paying annual dues.
- No more worrying, "Did I renew my membership or not?"
- Join the other hundreds of thousands of PUFL Legionnaires in saying, "I believe in The American Legion and what it's doing. I’m in this for the long haul."
- Avoid future dues increases. No matter what inflation does, you never have to pay another penny in dues.
- Lifetime subscription to The American Legion Magazine!
Each Paid Up For Life member receives a permanent plastic card, as well as an annual paper card to verify continuing membership in The American Legion. The annual card is mailed in July of each year.
To get your Paid Up For Life membership now, click the link below and get your personalized offer.