American Legion 179 TX Post Hall Rental
Our Post Hall is available for rent!
Please come to the Post Club (rear of post building) or call 830.625.0179 between the hours of 4:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. to speak with someone to reserve our hall.
- Hall capacity: 213
- Hall availability: Monday through Sunday
- Full professional kitchen available
- Overhead projector & drop down screen available
- Reasonable rates
- Long and short term contracts
Hall Rental Rules
1. All beverages must be purchased through the Post at the Post Hall rental rates. A copy of current beverage prices may be obtained from the club staff.
2. Under no circumstances may any beer, soda, or wine be brought onto post premises.
3. Keg beer is not allowed.
4. Beverage sales are pay-as-you-go or prepaid.
5. Checks will not be accepted without prior consent. An ATM is available inside the bar at the rear of the building.
6. Any function involving the sale and consumption of alcoholic beverages requires the lessee to have on-premise security provide by:
a. One (1) uniformed, certified Peace Officer (full time paid employees only) for events having 100 or fewer guests; or
b. Two (2) officers for events with 101 or more guests.
Correctional Officers or Reserve Officers are not permitted under State of Texas law.
The lessee must furnish the name and department(s) of the officers hired no later than ten (10) days prior to the event.